Hans Christian Andersen's classic tale of the smallest girl in the world is brought to life for a new generation! Thumbelina was a very special girl: no bigger than your thumb, she captivated everyone who met her with her charm and innocence when she emerged from the center of a flower. Soon after, Thumbelina was spotted by a frog, who stole her away to marry his son. Trapped floating on a lily pad, Thumbelina was rescued by a beetle who took her back to his family. Thumbelina's adventures were just beginning as she would meet fish, butterflies, moles, and other woodland creatures, all enchanted by the littlest girl in the world. Would she ever find happiness?
- Dewey Decimal: 398.2
- Physical Description: 8.3"x10.2"x0.4"; 0.6 lb; 32 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2009-06-01
- Children's Books -- Literature -- Classics
- Children's Books -- Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror -- Comics & Graphic Novels
- Comics & Graphic Novels -- Publishers -- Dark Horse
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books