Thirteen Ways of Looking at a Blackbird is a double accordian style book built into a clam shell box constructed with mahogany, black walnut, Japanese silk over boards with a bas relief copper sculpture forming the top cover of the box. The book unfolds from the center with six sheets moving to the left and seven sheets to the right and may be displayed closed, partially unfolded, or completely on a shelf or table.The images are printed from relief plates based on drawings by Corinne Jones made with black chalk over full color renderings in direct response to each of the poems. This book was printed on Rives BFK cover weight paper using 16 and 24 pt Lutetia types by hand on a Vandercook Universal III press and bound at the LaNana Creek Press, Nacogdoches, Texas.
- Physical Description: 26 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2012-08-01
- Arts & Photography -- Design & Decorative Arts -- Graphic Design
- Literature & Fiction -- Poetry -- American
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books