Includes bibliographical references (p. 221-228) and index. 1. The phenomena of vagueness -- 2. How to theorise about vagueness -- 3. The epistemic view of vagueness -- 4. Between truth and falsity: many-valued logics -- 5. Vagueness by numbers -- 6. The pragmatic account of vagueness -- 7. Supervaluationism -- 8. Truth is super-truth.
- LCC: B105
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xii, 233 p. ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (hardcover)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books