The year 1000: what life was like at the turn of the first millennium: an Englishman's world
Includes bibliographical references (p. -220) and index.
- LCC: DA152.2
- Dewey Decimal: 942.01
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 230 p. ; 22 cm.
- One thousand, A.D
- England -- Social life and customs -- To 1066
- Great Britain -- History -- Ethelred II, 979-1016
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books