A compendium of biographical and historical anecdotes, recipes, activities, and crafts from the life of Laura Ingalls Wilder and her nine Little House books.
Wisconsin subject. Includes bibliographical references (p. 147-148) and index.
- LCC: PS3545
- Dewey Decimal: 813/.52
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: ix, 150 p. : col. ill, maps ; 26 cm.
- Edition Info: (lib. bdg.)
- Wilder, Laura Ingalls,1867-1957 -- Juvenile literature
- Women authors, American -- 20th century -- Biography -- Juvenile literature
- Frontier and pioneer life -- West (U.S.) -- Juvenile literature
- Creative activities and seat work -- Juvenile literature
- Cookery, American -- Juvenile literature
- Handicraft -- Juvenile literature
- Wilder, Laura Ingalls,1867-1957
- Authors, American
- Frontier and pioneer life -- West (U.S.)
- Cookery, American
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books