The Word: Encountering the Living Word of God, Jesus Christ invites students to apply Scripture to their lives, providing tools to interpret and understand the Bible as the inspired word of God. Adolescents will explore the origins, genres, and relationship of the Old and New Testaments, all leading to an in depth study of the Gospels and a closer relationship with Christ and the Church. Filled with Scripture, primary sources, morality and justice features, activities, and prayers to engage students academically and formatively. A unique opening chapter gives students a chance to reflect on their faith journey and teachers a baseline measure of where students are.
- Physical Description: 8.2"x10.7"x0.5"; 1.5 lb
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2011-08-18
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books