Includes bibliographical references (p. 123) and index. Introduction --ch. 1.Historical overview of Minnesota wolf recovery /L. David Mech --ch.2.Minnesota wolf range : past, present, and future /Robert R. Ream --ch. 3.Wolf research in Minnesota /L. David Mech --ch. 4. TheMinnesota wolf /L. David Mech --ch. 5.Wolf movements and spacing in Minnesota /Fred H. Harrington,Roger P. Peters,andRussell J. Rothman --ch. 6.Wolf numbers and reproduction /L. David Mech --ch. 7.Minnesota wolf predation / L. David Mech --ch. 8.Wolf management in Minnesota /Steven H. Fritts --ch. 9. TheInternational Wolf Center /L. David Mech --appendix.Minnesota's deer and moose /Glenn D. DelGiudice,Michael E. Nelson,andPatrick D. Karns.
- LCC: QL737
- Dewey Decimal: 599.773/09776
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 127 p. : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books