The white man's burden a discussion of the interracial question with special reference to the responsibility of the white race to the Negro problem
Microfiche.Evanston :American Theological Library Association,1990.1 microfiche. High reduction. Silver based film.(ATLA monograph preservation program ; ATLA fiche 1988-2253)
- LCC: E185.6
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 239 p. ; 20 cm.
- Edition Info: (microfiche)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books