The western San Juan Mountains their geology, ecology, and human history
Includes bibliographical references and index. Origin of landscapes / Rob Blair -- Paleotectonic history / Douglas C. Brew -- Precambrian rocks / Jack A. Ellingson -- Paleozoic history / John A. Campbell -- Mesozoic and early Cenozoic history / Jack Campbell and Doug Brew -- Volcanic rocks / Jack A. Ellingson -- Ore deposits and minerals / Scott Fetchenhier -- Energy resources / T.L. Britt and J.M. Hornbeck -- Weather and climate / Richard A. Keen -- Ecological patterns / Albert W. Spencer and William H. Romme -- Biotic communities of the semiarid foothills and Electronic reproduction.Boulder, Colo. :NetLibrary,1999.Available via World Wide Web.Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- LCC: F782
- Dewey Decimal: 917.88/30433
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiii, 406 p. : ill., maps ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.) :$24.95
- Geology -- San Juan Mountains (Colo. and N.M.)
- San Juan Mountains (Colo. and N.M.) -- History
- Ecology -- San Juan Mountains (Colo. and N.M.)
- San Juan Skyway (Colo.) -- Guidebooks
- San Juan Mountains (Colo. and N.M.) -- Description and travel
- Electronic books
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books