"Pat Conroy spent a year teaching black children on an impoverished island off the South Carolina coast." -- jacket.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 323 p. ; 18 cm.
- Amazon.com -- Biographies & Memoirs -- Professionals & Academics -- Educators
- Amazon.com -- Literature & Fiction -- General -- Contemporary
- Amazon.com -- Nonfiction -- Education -- Education Theory -- Aims & Objectives
- Yamacraw Elementary School
- African Americans -- Education -- South Carolina
- Elementary education
- Yamacraw Island (S.C.)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books