The Vandals is the first book available in the English Language dedicated to exploring the sudden rise and dramatic fall of this complex North African Kingdom. This complete history provides a full account of the Vandals and re-evaluates key aspects of the society including: Political and economic structures such as the complex foreign policy which combined diplomatic alliances and marriages with brutal raiding The extraordinary cultural development of secular learning, and the religious struggles that threatened to tear the state apart The nature of Vandal identity from a social and gender perspective.
License restrictions may limit access.; Trade
- LCC: D139.M47 2013
- Dewey Decimal: 939.704
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Edition Info: ;
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books