Examines the contributions of soldiers, government officials, free blacks, abolitionists, women, and children to the Union cause during the Civil War.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 126) and index.
- LCC: E468.9
- Dewey Decimal: 973.7/1
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 128 p. : ill., maps ; 24 cm.
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Social aspects -- Juvenile literature
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1861-1865 -- Juvenile literature
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books