The Uihlein Farm of Cornell University: the history of the Uihlein Farm and development of potato seed stocks by tissue culture
Includes bibliographical references.
- LCC: SB211
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xi, 104 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 26 cm.
- Uihlein Farm of Cornell University -- History
- New York State College of Agriculture -- History
- New York State College of Agriculture and Life Sciences -- History
- Cornell University -- History
- Potatoes -- Research -- New York (State) -- History
- Seed potatoes -- Certification -- New York (State)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books