The turning word: American literary modernism and continental theory
Includes bibliographical references (p. -168) and index.
- LCC: PS310
- Dewey Decimal: 811/.5209
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xii, 172 p. ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
- H. D. -- (Hilda Doolittle),1886-1961 -- Philosophy
- Crane, Hart,1899-1932 -- Philosophy
- Stein, Gertrude,1874-1946 -- Philosophy
- Olson, Charles,1910-1970 -- Philosophy
- American poetry -- 20th century -- History and criticism -- Theory, etc
- Philosophy in literature
- Modernism (Literature) -- United States
- American poetry -- European influences
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books