The triptych and the cross: the central myths of George Eliot's poetic imagination
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- LCC: PR4668
- Dewey Decimal: 823/.8
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xi, 264 p. ; 24 cm. --
- Edition Info: $15.00
- Eliot, George,1819-1880. -- Romola
- Myth in literature
- Florence (Italy) in literature
- Savonarola, Girolamo,1452-1498,in fiction, drama, poetry, etc
- Eliot, George,1819-1880 -- Romola
- Savonarola, Girolamo,1452-1498 -- in ficton, drama, poetry, etc
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books