The Treatise on Happiness The Treatise on Human Acts
Description based upon print version of record.; FC; Title; Copyright; Acknowledgments; Abbreviations; Introduction; The Structure of the Second Part of the Summa theologiae; The Treatise on Happiness; Question 1. The Ultimate End of Human Beings; Article 1. Is it characteristic of human beings to act for the sake of an end?; Article 2. Is acting for the sake of an end something that only rational natures do?; Article 3. Do human acts get their species from their end?; Article 4. Is there an ultimate end of human life?; Article 5. Can one human being have more than one ultimate end?; Access restricted to ConnectNY members. Demand driven acquisition.; Electronic reproduction.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Edition Info: ;
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books