A novel about sanity, secrets and cybersex. Joss has a nice lover, a nasty neighbour and a job on a pointless magazine. She has the kind of pals who go camping for the weekend and wind up lying in a field getting stoned. They don't know she has another life on-line, where she meets women for cyber fun. But one friend does know-one friend who would like nothing better than "a private chat" with Joss. And it's her best friend's girlfriend. A funny and involving story about 21st Century urban dykes.??Helen Sandler is the editor of Diva books and wrote the best selling erotic novel Big Deal (Sapphire).??
- Physical Description: 250 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2002-02-15
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books