Mesquite wood and chile pequâins -- Frozen margaritas and the Cadillac Bar -- Disappearing skirts and the new fajitas -- Meat and beer in Monterrey -- Backyard barbacoa and smoke-braising -- Texas tailgating and wild game -- Big fish and brown shrimp -- Taco Truck taquitos and tortaburgers -- Bicultural beans and border sides -- Hot salsas and pickled peppers -- Chile glossary and mail order sources.
- LCC: TX840
- Dewey Decimal: 641.5/78409764
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 244 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Cooking, Food & Wine -- Outdoor Cooking -- Barbecuing & Grilling
- Barbecue cookery -- Mexico, North
- Barbecue cookery -- Texas
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books