Describes how Teddy Roosevelt formed the Rough Riders at the beginning of the Spanish-American War and led them into battle at San Juan Hill.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 31 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- Roosevelt, Theodore,1858-1919 -- Juvenile literature
- Roosevelt, Theodore,1858-1919
- United States. -- Army. -- Volunteer Cavalry, 1st -- History -- Juvenile literature
- United States. -- Army. -- Volunteer Cavalry, 1st -- History
- San Juan Hill, Battle of, 1898
- United States -- History -- War of 1898 -- Regimental histories -- Juvenile literature
- United States -- History -- War of 1898 -- Campaigns
- United States -- Army -- Volunteer Cavalry, 1st -- History
- United States -- History -- 1898, War of -- Campaigns
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books