Revised edition of Women in the world : an international atlas. "Maps created by Angela Wilson with Joan Jarrett"--T.p. verso. Includes bibliographical references (p. 126) and index.
- LCC: G1046
- Dewey Decimal: 305.4/2
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 1 atlas (128 p.) : col. ill., col. maps ; 25 cm.
- Edition Info: (hc)
- Women -- Social conditions
- Women -- Economic conditions
- Women -- Social conditions -- Maps
- Women -- Economic conditions -- Maps
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books