The spontaneous gesture: prints and books of the abstract expressionist era
"All of the works of art illustrated in this book are from the collection of the Australian National Gallery, unless otherwise stated"--Colophon. Includes bibliographical references.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 95 p. : ill., facsims. ; 30 cm.
- Abstract expressionism -- United States
- Abstract expressionism -- Europe
- Prints -- 20th century -- United States
- Prints -- 20th century -- Europe
- Abstract expressionism
- Prints -- United States -- History -- 20th century
- Prints -- Europe -- History -- 20th century
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books