Evie is a quirky high-schooler who tends to stretch the truth. She especially enjoys exaggerating her 'relationship' with Jonah, a college-aged guy who earns his living dragging dead animals out of the woods behind a wealthy neighborhood. Her tall tales are harmless until the day Jonah finds the body of Evie's schoolmate Zabet during his trek through the woods. At the funeral, a fateful lie leads Evie into a complicated relationship with Zabet's father and her old best friend Hadley. And as Evie and Hadley attempt to track down the killer, they set in motion a series of events that may put their own lives in danger. Katie Williams brings a fresh, authentic voice to this unique coming of age tale.
- Physical Description: 280 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2010-06-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books