Includes bibliographical references (p. 72). The historic significance of the disintegration of the U.S.S.R. -- The multinational U.S.S.R.: facts and figures -- Nationalism and the collapse of the U.S.S.R. -- The Russian Federation: nation-state or empire -- Impact of the Soviet breakup on U.S. foreign policy -- U.S. policy considerations.
- LCC: E744
- Dewey Decimal: 327.47073
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 72 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Former Soviet republics -- Foreign relations -- United States
- United States -- Foreign relations -- Former Soviet republics
- Former Soviet republics -- Politics and government
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books