The secret life of John C. Van Dyke selected letters
Includes bibliographical references (p. -157) and index. Electronic access restricted to subscribers. Text (HTML/netLibrary eBook) and search engine. Electronic data.Boulder, Colo. :NetLibrary,2000.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: x, 165 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.) :$35.00
- Van Dyke, John Charles,1856-1932. -- Desert
- Deserts -- Southwest, New
- Natural history -- Southwest, New
- Natural history -- Sonoran Desert
- Southwest, New -- Description and travel
- Sonoran Desert -- Description and travel
- Van Dyke, John Charles,1856-1932 -- Correspondence
- Art historians -- United States -- Correspondence
- Naturalists -- West (U.S.) -- Correspondence
- Electronic books
- Van Dyke, John Charles,1856-1932 -- Desert
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books