The causes, events, and outcome of the Second World War are presented through the experiences of a variety of people caught on both sides of the fighting in Europe and the Far East.
Includes index. Bibliography: p. 69-70.
- LCC: D736
- Dewey Decimal: 940.53/092/2
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 72 p. : ill., ports. ; 26 cm.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Biography -- Juvenile literature
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Juvenile literature
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Biography
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books