The search for Shangri-La: a journey into Tibetan history
Originally published: acquire2 shelf copiespolicy default nb05 to RCCD 6/1/2000; yj02 01-30-01; yj16 to Dewey 02-20-01 00362552 0349111421 DLCDLC a-cc-ti DS786.A672 2000 Allen, Charles,1940- The search for Shangri-La :a journey into Tibetan history /Charles Allen ; photography by Richard Davies. London :Abacus,2000. 305 p.,  p. of plates :ill. ;20 cm Originally published: London : Little Brown and Co., 1999. Includes bibliographical references (p. 287-292) and index.
- LCC: DS786
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 305 p.,  p. of plates : ill. ; 20 cm
- Amazon.com -- History -- Asia -- Tibet
- Amazon.com -- History -- Asia -- China -- General
- Tibet (China) -- Description and travel
- Tibet (China) -- History -- 1951
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books