The sea and the mirror: a commentary on Shakespeare's The tempest
Includes bibliographical references (p. -106).
- LCC: PR2878
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xlii, 106 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Edition Info: (acid-free paper)
- Shakespeare, William,1564-1616. -- Tempest
- Survival after airplane accidents, shipwrecks, etc. -- Poetry
- Fathers and daughters -- Poetry
- Castaways -- Poetry
- Magicians -- Poetry
- Islands -- Poetry
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books