The roots of American exceptionalism: history, institutions, and culture
Includes bibliographical references (p. -203) and index.
- LCC: JK468
- Dewey Decimal: 320/.6/0973
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xi, 221 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Edition Info: (cl.)
- History -- Asia -- Japan
- History -- Europe -- Sweden
- Nonfiction -- Current Events -- Poverty -- Social Services & Welfare
- Nonfiction -- Government -- Public Policy
- Nonfiction -- Government -- Social Policy
- Nonfiction -- Politics -- History & Theory
- Nonfiction -- Politics -- General
- Nonfiction -- Politics -- General AAS
- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences -- Political Science -- Levels of Government -- Federal Government
- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences -- Political Science -- General
- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences -- Political Science -- General AAS
- Political planning -- United States
- United States -- Politics and government
- Comparative government
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books