The role of scientists in the professional development of science teachers
Includes bibliographical references and index Electronic reproduction.Boulder, Colo. :NetLibrary,1999.Available via World Wide Web.Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- LCC: QH315.25
- Dewey Decimal: 574/.071/55
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xi, 238 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.) :$37.95
- Biology teachers -- In-service training -- United States
- Science teachers -- In-service training -- United States
- Biology -- Study and teaching (Continuing education) -- United States
- Science -- Study and teaching (Continuing education) -- United States
- Electronic books
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books