Includes bibliographical references and index.; Exercise-induced muscle damage -- Can muscle strength testing predict future hamstring injury? -- Are changes in muscle strength present in those with previous hamstring injury? -- Does strength training reduce hamstring injury risk? -- How does eccentric strengthening reduce the risk of injury? -- Practical training considerations.
- LCC: RD688
- Dewey Decimal: 617.5/8044
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: vi, 84 p. :
- Edition Info: ;
- Hamstring muscle -- Wounds and injuries
- Muscle strength
- Muscle, Skeletal -- injuries
- Thigh -- injuries
- Athletic Injuries -- prevention & control
- Exercise -- physiology
- Muscle Strength -- physiology
- Risk Factors
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books