Has anyone ever hurt you? Have you ever hurt anyone? Forgiveness is a two-way street. Sometimes you need to do the forgiving, and sometimes you need to be forgiven. Whichever side of the street you're on, the road to forgiveness is a difficult journey. Preparation must be done, obstacles avoided and delays overcome. You can get lost, get stuck or just give up. But the good news is the route for your final destination has been planned out for you in the best map available - the Bible. Through its pages, you can learn about God's ultimate plan in which Jesus made it possible for you to be forgiven through His grace. You also learn how to extend forgiveness to others - and to yourself. The Road to Forgiveness may not be an easy one to travel, but it's a necessary one for all of us.
- Dewey Decimal: 220
- Physical Description: 5.5"x8.3"x0.5"; 0.4 lb; 144 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2006-01-18
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books