The Rainy River District, province of Ontario, Canada a description of its soil, climate, products, agricultural capabilities and timber and mineral resources, together with the laws pertaining to free grants and homesteads, to mining and to the preservation of forests from destruction by fire
Tables. Filmed from a copy of the original publication held by the Metropolitan Toronto Library, Canadian History Department.Ottawa :Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions,1985. 61 p. : forms, map.
- Dewey Decimal: 917.13117
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 1 microfiche (40 fr.) : forms, map.
- Rainy River (Ont. : District) -- Description and travel
- Rainy River (Ont. : District) -- Emigration and immigration
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books