The Poorhouse fugitives: self-taught poets and poetry in Victorian Britain
Includes index. Bibliography: p. 371-372.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 374 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- English poetry -- 19th century
- Working class writings, English
- Dialect literature, English
- English poetry -- 19th century -- History and criticism
- Working class writings, English -- History and criticism
- Dialect literature, English -- History and criticism
- Self-culture in literature
- Poverty in literature
- Poor in literature
- Chartism -- Poetry
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books