The poetry handbook: a guide to reading poetry for pleasure and practical criticism
Includes bibliographical references (p. 391-401) and indexes. Metre -- Form -- Layout -- Punctuation -- Lineation -- Rhyme -- Diction -- Syntax -- History -- Biography -- Gender -- Exams and written work.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxv, 418 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition Info: (acid-free paper)
- English poetry -- History and criticism -- Theory, etc -- Handbooks, manuals, etc
- English language -- Versification -- Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Criticism -- Authorship -- Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Poetry -- Explication -- Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Books and reading -- Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Poetics -- Handbooks, manuals, etc
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books