The people with no name: Ireland's Ulster Scots, America's Scots Irish, and the creation of a British Atlantic world, 1689-1764
Includes bibliographical references (p. 223-238) and index.
- LCC: E184
- Dewey Decimal: 973/.049163
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xv, 244 p. : map ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (cl : alk. paper)
- Scots-Irish -- United States -- History -- 18th century
- Scots-Irish -- United States -- History -- 17th century
- Scots -- Ulster (Northern Ireland and Ireland) -- History
- Scots -- Ulster (Northern Ireland and Ireland) -- Migrations -- History
- Presbyterians -- Ulster (Northern Ireland and Ireland) -- History
- Ulster (Northern Ireland and Ireland) -- Emigration and immigration -- History
- United States -- Emigration and immigration -- History
- United States -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775
- Great Britain -- Colonies -- America
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books