Includes bibliographical references and indexes. v. 1. The origins of empire / Nicholas Canny, editor ; Alaine Low, assistant editor -- v. 2. The eighteenth century / P.J. Marshall, editor -- v. 2. The nineteenth century / Andrew Porter, editor, Alaine Low, associate editor -- v. 4. The twentieth century / Judith M. Brown and Wm. Roger Louis, editors -- v. 5. Historiography / Robin W. Winks, editor, Alaine Low, associate editor.
- LCC: DA16
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 5 v. : maps ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (v. 3 : pbk.)
- Amazon.com -- History -- World -- 19th Century
- Amazon.com -- History -- Europe -- England -- General
- Amazon.com -- History -- Europe -- England -- 19th Century
- Imperialism -- History
- Great Britain -- Colonies -- History
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books