A collection of poems reminiscent of growing up as an African-American girl in Shorter, Alabama.
- LCC: PS3560
- Dewey Decimal: 811/.54
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiii, 44 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk. : alk. paper)
- African American girls -- Alabama -- Juvenile poetry
- African Americans -- Alabama -- Social life and customs -- Poetry
- Children's poetry, American
- African Americans -- Poetry
- American poetry
- Alabama -- Poetry
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books