The orphaned imagination: melancholy and commodity culture in English romanticism
Includes bibliographical references (p. -303) and index.
- LCC: PR575
- Dewey Decimal: 820.9/353
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xi, 307 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk. : alk. paper)
- English poetry -- 19th century -- History and criticism
- Melancholy in literature
- Capitalism and literature -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century
- Commercial products -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century
- Poetry -- Authorship -- Economic aspects -- Great Britain
- Loss (Psychology) in literature
- Romanticism -- Great Britain
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books