The Only Guide to Employee Opinion Surveys You'll Ever Need: How One Leader Can Make a Difference
This book is for every manager who has participated in an employee opinion/engagement survey and would like to utilize the data to strengthen their leadership skills and improve their organization. Several chapters include specific examples from surveys administered by Peter Barron Stark & Associates. Their concepts are enlightening and transferable to other surveys as well. Chapter Seven is extremely helpful for leaders in any organization that want to develop an action plan, based on their survey results, by providing easy to use templates guaranteed to produce results. The final chapter on leadership is also a must read for every leader who desires to become the type of leader that their employees will long to follow.
- Physical Description: 6.1"x9.2"x0.5"; 0.7 lb; 107 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2007-09-25
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books