"Reproduced from the twenty-seventh Annual report of the Bureau of American Ethnology to the Secretary of the Smithsoninan Institution, 1905-1906 ... published by the Bureau of American Ethnology in 1911"--T.p. verso, v. 1. "A Bison book." Includes bibliographical references and index.
- LCC: E99
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 2 v. : ill., map, ports., music ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (v. 1 : alk. paper)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books