The nidoviruses toward control of SARS and other nidovirus diseases
Includes bibliographical references and index. Electronic reproduction.UK :MyiLibrary,2007Available via World Wide Web.Access may be limited to MIL affiliated libraries.
- LCC: QR395
- Dewey Decimal: 579.25
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxxvii, 617 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- RNA viruses -- Congresses
- Coronavirus Infections -- congresses
- Viral genetics -- Congresses
- Viral vaccines -- Congresses
- Virus diseases -- Prevention -- Congresses
- SARS (Disease) -- Congresses
- Respiratory infections -- Prevention -- Congresses
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books