The Next Generation Leader: Five Essentials for Those Who Will Shape the Future Audio CD
A growing number of next generation Christians are eager to learn, grow, and lead in ministry or in the marketplace. Mentoring young leaders, as they face the unique issues of a changing world, has been pastor and Visioneering author Andy Stanley's passion for more than a decade. Here, he shares material from his leadership training sessions, developed to address essential leadership qualities such as character, clarity, courage, and competency. This is the perfect guide for any new leader -- or for the mentor of a future leader!Straight Talk to Tomorrows Leaders Five characteristics mark the man or woman who will shape the future. Do you have them? Can they be taught? Why are these so critical? Drawing on two decades of experience mentoring a rising generation, seasoned visionary Andy Stanley shows how to: Discover and play to your strengths. Harness your fears. Leverage uncertainty. Enlist a leadership coach. Maintain moral authority. Capable men and women will eventually catch, pass, and replace the current generation of leaders, says Stanley . Embracing these essentials, you will not only excel in your personal leadership, but ensure a no-regrets experience for those who choose to follow you.From the Hardcover edition.
- Dewey Decimal: 248
- Physical Description: 5.1"x5.6"x0.9"; 0.4 lb
- Edition Info: Audio CD; 2003-01-01
- Religion & Spirituality -- Christianity -- Christian Living -- General
- Religion & Spirituality -- Christianity -- General
- Religion & Spirituality -- General
- Religion & Spirituality -- Spirituality -- Inspirational
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books