The new topographical atlas of the province of Ontario, Canada compiled from the latest official and general maps and surveys, and corrected to date from the most reliable public and private sources of information: comprising an official railway, postal and distance map of the whole province and a correct and complete series of separate county maps on a large scale showing lots and concessions, railways, post offices, opened and closed roads, churches, schoolhouses, main travelled roads, county statistics, division court boundaries, &c.: together with maps of the chief cities and county towns and a brief sketch of the history, and geology of the province, also a series of recently issued maps showing the whole Dominion of Canada and the United States
Filmed from a copy of the original publication held by the National Library of Canada. Ottawa : Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions, 1983.
- Dewey Decimal: 912.713
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 14 microfiches (256 fr.) : ill., maps.
- Edition Info: (Positive copy)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books