The Network Experience: New Value from Smart Business Networks
Digital networking technologies are empowering organizations to form dynamic networks, generating exceptional or 'smart' results. These Smart Business Networks (SBNs) enable individual organizations to compete more effectively and to respond better to a changing world. This idea attracted a diverse group of academic scholars and business professionals to Beijing from May 19-23, 2008, hosted by Tsinghua University. They discovered new ways to manage network resources, operate business processes across a network, create a business operations platform, understand the importance of network position and the smart mastering of technology. Effective managers, they concluded, must have a firm understanding of these fundamental network concepts in order to orchestrate the networks of the future. This book presents the results of an intense and energizing event which resulted in new theoretical foundations and practical insights.
- Dewey Decimal: 658
- Physical Description: 6.4"x9.4"x0.7"; 1.5 lb; 370 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2008-11-17
- Business & Investing -- Industries & Professions -- MIS
- Business & Investing -- Management & Leadership -- Management
- Business & Investing -- General
- Business & Investing -- General AAS
- Computers & Internet -- Business & Culture -- Manager's Guides to Computing
- Computers & Internet -- Computer Science -- Software Engineering -- Information Systems
- Reference -- Business Skills -- Business Math
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books