The Nestorians and their rituals with the narrative of a mission to Mesopotamia and Coordistan in 1842-1844, and of a late visit to those countries in 1850: also, researches into the present condition of the Syrian Jacobites, papal Syrians, and Chaldeans, and an inquiry into the religious tenets of the Yezeedees
Microfiche. Evanston : American Theological Library Association, 1990. 3 microfiche. High reduction. Silver based film. (ATLA monograph preservation program ; ATLA fiche 1988-0482)
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 2 v. : ill. ; 22cm.
- Edition Info: (microfiche)
- Nestorian Church. -- Liturgy
- Catholic Church -- Chaldean rite
- Nestorian Church -- Doctrines
- Turkey -- Description and travel
- Kurdistan -- Description and travel
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books