The Nehemiah Factor: 16 Characteristics of a Missional Leader
In The Nehemiah Factor, trusted pastor and denominational leader Dr. Frank Page examines 16 characteristics of a missional leader. Drawing from the life of Nehemiah, readers will understand what it means to be a person of calling, to be a leader with a vision, and how to lead when you share a deep concern for the spiritual lives of those you lead. Using Scripture, his personal leadership stories, and testimonies of others, leaders will be inspired to model missional leadership in their individual situations. In a warm, personal, and yet in-depth approach to leadership, Page also encourages leaders to celebrate their victories�which only can be experienced, he says, through their submission to God. Each chapter focuses on one of the missional leadership characteristics, and personal reflection questions are included with each chapter to help the reader apply the model to his or her personal leadership situation.
- Dewey Decimal: 253
- Physical Description: 5.0"x7.8"x0.4"; 0.5 lb; 208 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2008-06-01
- Health, Mind & Body -- Psychology & Counseling -- By Topic -- Leadership
- Religion & Spirituality -- Christianity -- Christian Living -- Leadership
- Religion & Spirituality -- Christianity -- Ministry & Church Leadership -- Ministry
- Religion & Spirituality -- Christianity -- Evangelism -- Missions & Missionary Work
- Religion & Spirituality -- Christianity -- Reference -- Old Testament -- Study
- Religion & Spirituality -- General
- Religion & Spirituality -- General AAS
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books