The mutable brain dynamic and plastic features of the developing and mature brain
Title from e-book title screen (viewed August 25, 2006). Includes bibliographical references and index. Electronic reproduction.UK :MyiLibrary,2006Available via World Wide Web.Access may be limited to MIL affiliated libraries.
- Dewey Decimal: 573.86
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiii, 394 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 26 cm.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books