The monument: art and vulgarity in Saddam Hussein's Iraq
"First published in 1991 by the University of California Press"--T.p. verso. Previous ed.: published as by Samir al-Khalil. London: Deutsch, 1991. Gift donation made possible through the bequest of Claire N. Riley. Includes bibliographical references (p. 136-146) and index.
- LCC: NA9380
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xvii, 153 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Monuments -- Political aspects -- Iraq
- Qaws al-Na?r (Baghdad, Iraq)
- Baghdad (Iraq) -- Buildings, structures, etc
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books