The Mission of Today's Church: Baptist Leaders Look at Modern Faith Issues
The Mission of Todays Church is a compelling collection of twelve essays from current Baptist leaders addressing three major questions: (1) What does it mean to be a Christian today on individual, group, and societal levels? (2) How can Southern Baptists best work together? and (3) What is next for the Southern Baptist denomination?Those addressing these key topics in-depth include Stan Norman (?Together We Grow: Congregational Polity as a Form of Corporate Sanctification), Ed Stetzer (?The Missional Nature of the Church), and Daniel Akin (?Ten Mandates for Southern Baptists). Among the many other contributors are Chad Brand, Charles Kelley, and Jim Richards.
- Dewey Decimal: 286.132
- Physical Description: 6.0"x8.8"x0.6"; 0.7 lb; 224 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2007-03-01
- Christian Books & Bibles -- Protestantism -- Baptist
- Christian Books & Bibles -- Theology
- Religion & Spirituality
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books