The Marcus Garvey and Universal Negro Improvement Association papers
Includes bibliographical references and indexes. v. 1. 1826-August 1919 -- v. 2. 27 August 1919-31 August 1920 -- v. 3. September 1920-August 1921 -- v. 4. September 1921-September 1922 -- v. 5. September 1922-August 1924 -- v. 6. September 1924-December 1927 -- v. 7. December 1927-August 1940 -- v. 8. Africa for the Africans: March 1917-June 1921 -- v. 9. Africa for the Africans: June 1921- December 1922 -- v. 10. Africa for the Africans: 1923-1945.
- LCC: E185.97
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: v. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Edition Info: (v. 9)
- Garvey, Marcus,1887-1940
- Universal Negro Improvement Association -- History -- Sources
- Black power -- United States -- History -- Sources
- African Americans -- Race identity -- History -- Sources
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- History -- Sources
- African Americans -- Correspondence
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books